We are a team of committed and qualified professionals who are passionate about delivering prompt and efficient services in our area of expertise to our customers.
We deliver a systemic health promotion programme to help our customers:
- plan strategically;
- make effective use of information;
- focus on needs;
- enhance sustainability of health results;
- integrate with social or business frameworks; and
- conduct an effective process and impact evaluation.
Master of Science, Accounting & Finance (UK)
Bachelor of Commerce (Australia)
M.S.I.D (Member, Singapore Institute of Directors)
CA (Singapore), CPA (Australia)
Certified Workplace Health Consultant (Singapore)
Wee Tong manages and oversees the operation, business development and financial functions in Red Element since 2010. Red Element’s business activities are guided by the social impact on the wider community and has been operating base on a social enterprise’s “subsidized pricing” model. To date, Red Element has planned and implemented more than one hundred community health projects, and conducted more than ten thousand (10,000) health science education and nutrition programmes for various public and private organizations in Singapore and overseas. Wee Tong is a certified public accountant in both Singapore and Australia, and holds a Masters of Accounting & Finance and Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in accounting and finance. He is a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore and CPA Australia, and an approved workplace health promotion (WHP) consultant and service provider listed by the Health Promotion Board.
Wee Tong has more than 15 years of experience in providing management consultancy, financial reporting and auditing services (including 8 years in “BIG 4” audit firms). In addition, he has more than 6 years of experience in the provision of consultation and related services on workplace health and wellness to listed entities, MNCs (include several top largest global corporations operating in Singapore), statutory boards, ministries, small & medium enterprises and non-profit organisations operating in a wide range of industries including arts, architecture, national defence, education, healthcare, financial, FMCG, investment trust, legal, pharmaceutical, real estate, recruitment, tourism and testing & certification.
Executive Director, Health & Nutrition
PhD in Public Health (Australia’s research training program scholarship, 2016-2020)
Masters in Health Science Education (Australia)
Post Graduate Diploma in Health Promotion (Australia)
Bachelor in Nutrition & Food Science (Australia)
Certified Workplace Health Consultant (Singapore)
Elaine Wong is currently pursuing Doctor of Philosophy (Public Health) from Curtin University of Technology. She holds a Masters in Health Science (Education) from University of Sydney, Postgraduate Diploma in Health Promotion and a Bachelor in Nutrition and Food Science from Curtin University of Technology in Australia. She has been awarded best conceptual map of the year – ‘Enhancing Adult Motivation in Nutrition at Workplaces’ by the ‘University of Sydney’ during her Master’s thesis. She is a certified Workplace Health Consultant and obtained an Advanced Certificate in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education from National Institute of Education in Singapore.
She first started working for the Health Promotion Centre at Curtin University of Technology as a Health Promotion assistant and has more than 17 years of working experience in the area of development and delivery of health promotion products including services to the community, government and private sectors. These includes writing articles for magazines; provision of nutritional counselling and consultancy; conducting health seminars, talks, supermarket tours, radio interview, cooking demonstrations and workshops for more than 2000 organisations on health related topics. She also completed a feasibility and intervention study from 2013-2016 which was presented to Singapore International Foundation for funding a 4 year nutrition education intervention for parents and Social Development Officers for ‘Feed Your Kids Well’ programme in Bangalore, India. The planning, intervention and evaluation of this programme for malnourished children lead to the development of 3 publications i.e. ‘Health for All’- nutritional training manual for parents, ‘Train the Trainer’ manual on provision of healthy Foods’ for Social Development Officers and Teachers, and ‘Winning Recipes for Healthier Families’ nutritious cookbook for parents, working with a team of nutritionists in Bangalore, India, to upgrade the nutritional status of over 4500 school children, their parents, teachers, and community development officers. This initiative aims to stimulate their interest and assist key stake holders such as the social development officers and parents to be actively involved in the outreach to a wider community.
She is currently the Executive Director of Red Element Health International, a service provider for the Health Promotion Board (HPB) and her engagement with HPB includes ‘Senior Health Curriculum’ ‘Healthy Cooking for seniors’, ‘Supermarket Tours’ for seniors, Healthy Meals for Childcare Program, Health Zone programmes for primary and secondary children, Lose To Win’ programme, ‘Training for Health Ambassadors’ (Healthy Promotion Academy), ‘Healthy Hawker Programme’ (Corporate Marketing and Communications Division), ‘Osteoporosis- Healthy Bones Begins With You’, ‘Fall Prevention’ for Elderly and Caregivers and ‘Health for Mature Employee’ (Healthy Aging Division), Weight Management Programmes (Refresh and HEEP) in Primary and Secondary schools (Youth Division), Teacher’s Wellness Programme (Educational Institution Outreach Department), ‘The Right Start’, ‘Healthy Start’ and ‘Eat Right, Get Moving’ (Parent and Youth Department), ‘CARE’ (Caregivers Always Ready and Empowered) for Regional & Community Health Division, ‘Health Zone Educational Sessions’ (Corporate Marketing and Communications), ‘Health Programme for the Incarcerated Youth’ (Youth Health Division) and Workplace Health Promotion (WHP) grant for Small Medium Enterprises (SME) and non-SME companies (Workplace Health Outreach), etc.
She has written Workplace Health Promotion (WHP) grant proposal submission, reports, community and private proposal submission on a wide range of public health issues such as nutrition, mental wellbeing, physical activity, voice care, smoking, ergonomics, weight management, osteoporosis, fall prevention, fatigue, chronic disease management. She has also been an invited guest speaker and acted as a program chair at various international conference on topics relating to adult motivation, mental wellness, fall prevention, nutrition, physical activity, weight management, education and appeared in various media presentations with the Senior Minister of State for Health on various health topics such as launch of healthy cookbook, festive cooking demonstrations, health aging, diabetes, pilot health intervention for taxi drivers and Women’s health day. She is also an active member of the Singapore Nutrition and Dietetics Association and actively serving as ex-president for the University of Sydney Alumni organising 3 annual alumni events in Singapore for over 1000 alumni graduates. She last worked as a Nutrition Scientist at Abbott Laboratories doing clinical trial research work within South-East Asia and has been lecturing nutrition modules for the past 6 years for the University of Buffalo, US at the Singapore Institute of Management global campus in Singapore.
Health Promotion Team
- More than 20 years of experience in weight management counselling and training for nutritionists in 7 countries within the Asia Pacific Region.
- Holds a Bachelor and Master degree in Life Science from the Beijing Agriculture University (China), Degree in Economics from University of Hohnheim (Germany) and completed a Post-graduate Diploma of Human Nutrition in Deakin University, Australia.
- Achieved a Diploma of NeuroLinguistic Programming, Diploma in Train the Trainer and an Executive Diploma of Positive Business Psychology.
- Member of the Singapore Nutrition and Dietetics Association
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Chinese and German.
- More than 19 years of experience in conducting talks, counseling and developing programs in the areas of health foods, nutritional supplements, weight management, sports, foodservice and renal nutrition.
- Awarded Dean's List Scholar during Bachelor degree in Home Economics (Nutrition and Foodservice Administration) from Acadia University, Canada and served as the president for the Acadia University Chinese Club.
- Involved in business strategies including product communication, business development support, new product introduction, product promotion, marketing, technical product support and business analysis for nutrition products.
- Lectured nutrition for 7 years in a polytechnic and developed the curricula for nutrition courses including development of Home Economics CD-ROM program and materials for secondary school students.
- Member of the Dieticians of Canada and obtained an Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA).
Our Senior Nutritionist
- Holds a Bachelor of Applied Nutrition and Food Science from University of Queensland University, Australia.
- More than 11 years of conducting nutritional, Trim and Fit (TAF) education and programme for secondary schools.
- Experienced in organizing supermarket tour for TAF students, conducting diet related activities such as ‘Create your Healthy Diet Pyramid Model’ activity during TAF Camp, planning for special diet for TAF students .
- Specialised in Home Economics, Food and Nutrition and Food Studies for secondary school.
- Conducting health and nutrition workshops for school children, elderly and parents.
- Proficient in English and Malay.
- More than eight years of clinical experience in Raheja / Hinduja (Hospitals), including Talwalkars’ / Dr Chandalia’s Clinic / Body Zone (private clinics) in dietary counseling on areas like Cardiology, Diabetes Mellitus, Obesity, Pediatrics, Obstetrician and Gynacology.
- Holds a Specialist Diploma In Nutrition And Health Promotion (Singapore), Post Graduate Diploma in Technology and Applied Nutrition (India) and a Bachelor of Science from Nirmala Niketan College of Home Science (India).
- Liaised with food service and catering department on specific dietary requirements of patients, conducted nutritional research and developed programs to assist in the promotion of healthy eating habits.
- Conducted talks and workshops for parents and corporate clients on health and nutrition.
- Member of Indian Dietetic Association
- Member of Singapore Nutrition And Dietetic Association
- Lecturing nutrition for University of Buffalo (US) for more than 5 years that have received positive comments from students.
- Conducted talks and workshops for parents, community and corporate clients on nutrition and wellness issues.
- Awarded first class with distinction in Master and a Bachelor of Home Science from University of Bombay (India).
- Obtained an Advanced Certificate In Teaching & Learning In Higher Education.
- Member of Singapore Nutrition & Dietetics Association (SNDA).
Our Junior Nutritionist
- Holds a Diploma in Nutrition, Health and Wellness from Singapore Polytechnic (SP).
- Conduct nutritional food analysis, provide creative ideas towards the portrayal of foods for recipe books and do cooking demonstrations.
- Manage health screening and provide knowledge of nutrition including basic exercise physiology knowledge to participants.
- Give nutrition talks for the participants in the “Lose to Win” weight management programme and led supermarket tours in local supermarkets.
- Proficient in English and Malay.
Our Senior Physiotherapist
- More than 13 years working experience locally and abroad in various settings including clinical, teaching, research and health promotion programmes
- Master degree in Health Education from the University of Sydney
- Recipient of Parkway Healthcare Foundation Scholarship and Bursary Award
- Area of specializations include interactions of breathing pattern and postural control
- Member of the Singapore Physiotherapy Association, American College of Sports Medicine and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and Yoga Alliance
Our Senior Physiotherapist
- More than 13 years working experience locally and abroad in various settings including clinical, teaching, research and health promotion programmes.
- Master degree in Health Education from the University of Sydney.
- Recipient of Parkway Healthcare Foundation Scholarship and Bursary Award.
- Area of specializations include interactions of breathing pattern and postural control.
- Member of the Singapore Physiotherapy Association, American College of Sports Medicine and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and Yoga Alliance.
- Proficient in English, Mandarin and Malay.
- More than 23 years' experience in private practice and 8 years in hospitals.
- Own private practice at Orchard Physiotherapy Centre at Orchard Building.
- Colombo Plan scholar and graduated from Auckland, New Zealand.
- Special interest in sports injury management and treating musculoskeletal problems, especially of the spine.
- Appointed physiotherapist for the Singapore soccer team in the '80s and early '90s.
- Served in the management committees of the S'pore Squash Rackets Association and the S'pore Physiotherapy Association.
- Post-graduate Certificate in Physiotherapy (Continence & Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation)- Melbourne University), Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Curtin University of Technology) and Diploma in Physiotherapy (Nanyang Polytechnic)
- 17 years of work experience in public hospitals, private hospitals and private clinics, as well as public education, lecturing and clinical supervision.
- Member of the Singapore Physiotherapy Association (SPA). Served as vice-president for numerous years and had chaired the public relation committee.
- Represented Singapore to the World Confederation of Physical Therapy (WCPT) and was former secretary and treasurer of the Asia Western Pacific Region of WCPT (WCPT-AWP)
- Member of Society for Continence Singapore and a member of the workgroup to Ministry of Health (MOH) which developed the “Continence Guideline” that was launched in 2008.
- Proficient in English, Mandarin and Malay.
- BSc in Sports Science from UWA(2012)- with Higher Distinction in Advanced Biomechanics
- Diploma in Physiotherapy, NYP (2005)
- More than 9 years of experience in public and private sectors, as well as inpatient and outpatient setting in hospitals
- Specialisation includes pre-exercise screening, promote healthy lifestyle, weight issues and chronic disease management, rehabilitation, elite soldier training and educational talks
- Member of the Singapore Physiotherapy Association
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
Our Senior Psychologist
- She holds a Bachelor Degree in English from Canada, a Bachelor Degree in Psychology from USA and a Masters in Applied Psychology (Singapore). She is a Dean List Holder and was awarded the Senior Honor Mortar Board Outstanding Scholarship Award for her studies in Psychology.
- More than 32 years of experience as a trained and qualified Educational Psychologist and is currently working on her Doctorate in Clinical Psychology.
- Registered Psychologist with the Singapore Psychological Society, an Associate member of SAC and the Australian Psychological Society.
- Certified Reality Therapist and certified in Occupational and Personality Testing.
- Conducting lectures in various universities for the undergraduate programmes in psychology and counselling.
- Conducted numerous workshops for companies, schools, parents and Polytechnics on the following Issues – Cultivating a Healthy Mind / Stress Management /Change and Resilience /Skills in Managing Change / Self Harm Behaviors / Talking to Adolescents /Mental Health Awareness /Building Healthy Self Esteem / Suicides and Depression/ Team Building/ Learning Difficulties /Behaviors / Personality/ Motivation / Teacher-Pupil Interaction / School Readiness.
- Recently, she has conducted two public forums for The Singapore Association of Mental Health (SAMH) on Building a Healthy Lifestyle and Cyber Wellness.
- Conducted training workshops also in China for schools and companies on Balancing a Healthy Lifestyle / Team Building / Change / Raising A Happy Child.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin.
Our Senior Psychologist
- Obtained a Masters of Arts in Counseling Psychology with emphasis in marriage family therapy and health psychology.
- 19 years of experience as a Registered psychologist, full member of the Singapore Psychological Society, Registered Counselor and Clinical Supervisor with the Singapore Association for Counseling (SAC).
- Certified training facilitator and supervisor in Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) awarded by the EMDR Training Institute, U.S.A.
- Trained as a Crisis Hotline Counselor, conducted trainings for para-church organizations in California and conducted CISM training volunteer relief workers helping tsunami victims in Sri Lanka.
- Conducted EQ and stress management training for various companies, invited speaker for NCSS (National Council of Social Services) and National University of Singapore Psychological Society.
- His counselling clientele consists of individuals (adults and children), couples and families from diverse ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds in various issues such as infidelity, separation, divorce and custody issues, domestic violence, personal crisis and trauma (e.g. child abuse, sexual abuse, victims of crime and disasters), addictions (e.g. chemical, gambling, sexual, etc..), homosexuality, depression, low self-esteem, grief and loss, parenting education, child behavioral issues, life transitions and mental disabilities (i.e. based on using the DSM IV-TR).
- As a psychotherapist, his passion lies in helping clients recover from severe personal trauma and loss using EMDR.
- Acted as a practicum clinical supervisor in the Master of Arts in Applied Psychology (MAAP), Master of Arts in Counseling and Guidance (MACG) in the National Institute of Education (NIE) at the Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU), Singapore Institute of Management University (SIM University) and Nanyang Polytechnic.
- Taught as an adjunct lecturer at NIE, Nanyang Polytechnic, SIM University and James Cook University.
- An adjunct trainer at Mendaki Yayasan (a local non-profit Malay-Muslim organization) for group facilitation process training (with staff members and lay helpers) and clinical consultant and supervisor for their counseling and mentoring programs including clinical consultant for CARE (Children-At-Risk Empowerment Association)
Our Senior Counsellor
- Holds a Master’s in Social Sciences (Counselling) from University of South Australia and Masters of Arts (Social Work).
- Possess 20 years of extensive experience in counselling and education.
- Responsible for facilitating access services for families in the midst of divorce and providing marital counselling, mandatory counselling and training.
- Conduct corporate mental wellness talks and workshops for employees on art of stress relaxation, positive mental wellbeing, assertive thoughts, mindfulness and stress relaxation techniques.
- Conducted training programmes for para-counsellors at the Social Service Training Institute.
- Designed and coordinated training programs for grass-roots level women trainers from non-government organizations in South India.
- Completed a Master Practitioner’s Certificate in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- Proficient in English, Hindi and French.
Our Senior Counsellor
- Holds a Doctorate in Human Development and Family Studies and Masters in Child Development (Psychology), India.
- More than 11 years of experience in lecturing, tutoring, curriculum planning and development and teacher training in the area of Multiple Intelligences, Developmental Psychology and Abnormal Psychology.
- Received Teaching Merit ad, Merit award in Master of Science (Child Development) Junior Research Fellowship, ICAR, India.
- Wrote various publications such as “Multiple Intelligence Tool”, Manual, 2000, “Intervention program for young children on Multiple Intelligence”, Manual, 2000 and “Marital Conflict: Effects of Personal Factors,” Indian Journal of Social Research (1998), Vol. 40 (4) (297-301).
- Act as a Facilitator and supervisor for adolescents, India by worked with youths at risk and focus on social and emotional issues during adolescence
- Conduct workshops for the parents and teachers on topics including Behaviour Management and Child Development, Multiple Intelligence, Parenting Adolescent: challenges and opportunities and Child Development issues in Singapore and India.
- Other presentations included the development of Multiple Intelligence Tool for the children of 6-8 Years, intervention Program for young children on Multiple Intelligences, Social Interaction and Learning, Developmental Trends during adolescence, environmental Influences on Child Behaviour & Personality and the young adolescent learner.
Our Senior Trainer and Family Life Educator (Parenting, Marriage & Youth)
- MBA in Training & Development, Bachelor of Arts , Diploma in Family Life Education.
- More than 15 years of experience in training, development and counselling ranging from human resource, leadership to family life education.
- Secretariat, for SINDA 2020 Strategic Review Report.
- Championed Spore Quality Class and People Developer Certifications at SINDA.
- Indian Programmes Advisory Committee Member, MICA.
- Invited speaker at Singapore Parenting Congress and key note Speaker at Marriage Conventions, 2012 and 2013, Marriage Central.
- Member of National Family Council.
- Proficient in English and Tamil.
Our TCM Physician
- More than 8 years of working experience as a TCM practitioner in hospital settings.
- Appeared in various series of educational media programs for TCM such as Channel U and currently conducting talks for organizations and providing consultations in TCM clinics.
- Obtained a Master degree in Chinese Medicine with Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine and is registered with the Singapore Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Practitioner Board.
Our TCM Physician
- 28 years of working experience in social research and statistical work and 4 years of experience as a TCM practitioner at various TCM clinics.
- Worked with various charitable TCM organisations and conducted health talks for various TCM clinics and corporate clients. Currently, she is conducting TCM training at one of the TCM Institution.
- Obtained a Master degree in Chinese Medicine with Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, Masters in Social Science from National University of Singapore and a Diploma in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) with Singapore College of TCM.
Our Sports Trainers
- More than 5-10 years experience in conducting comprehensive package of fitness programs inclusive of Aerobics, Kickboxing, Pilates, Muay Thai Boxing, Yoga, Body Sculpt and Toning, Abdominal/ Butt and Thighs (ABT).
- Implement a wide spectrum of programs for schools and companies focusing on personal training, group exercise class, tournament, telematch, boot camp, sports carnival, team building activity, family day and mass events.
- Certified by various institutions such as Singapore Sports Council (SSC), Reebok University, School of Physical Training (SPT), International Fitness Association (IFA), American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), Federation of International Sports Aerobics (FISAF), Australian Graduate School of Health & Sport and National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA).
- Certified First Aiders from Singapore Life Saving Society and ER Ambulance and Services.
- More than 5-10 years of experience in conducting dance lessons at various private and government organizations.
- Took part in numerous regional competitions, conducted dance chorography and numerous performances for ministers, government organizations and MNCs.
- Teaches various dances including Belly dance, Bollywood dance, DanceSport Latin, DanceSport Standard, Hip Hop, Jazz, Line Dance and all types of social dances.
- Other services include dance camps and workshops, group classes and private lessons, event organization and performances.