- Able to assist the nutritionists in conducting food preparation, nutrition talks, supermarket tours, dietary counselling, and cooking demonstrations for the corporate clients and the community.
- Conduct basic administrative work to plan, implement and evaluate health and nutrition programmes.
- Assist principal investigator in research studies and act as a research assistant for the population health studies.
- Passionate about public health, nutrition and fitness.
- Good work attitude and able to work well in a team environment.
- Good communication and computer skills in Microsoft office.
- Able to converse in both English and Mandarin.
- Willingness to work occasionally on weekends would be highly desirable.
- Diploma and fresh graduates in the field of Nutrition/ Science and other fields are most welcome to apply.
NUTRITIONISTS / DIETITIANS
- Conduct talks, workshops, cooking demonstrations, supermarket tours and counselling sessions for corporate clients and the community.
- Develop, implement and evaluate health and nutritional programmes i.e. Do up PowerPoint presentations, recipes, handouts, booklets and educational materials.
- Conduct administrative and operational duties to ensure smooth running of health and nutrition programmes.
- Conduct healthy meals assessment at educational institutions and do recipe analysis for various eateries throughout Singapore.
- Assist principal investigator in research studies and act as a research co-ordinator in randomised controlled trial for population health studies.
- Have Degree/ Diploma in Nutrition/ Dietetics or Health Promotion.
- Passionate about health promotion and nutrition, inspired to take on challenges, possess a 'can-do' attitude, able to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as good computer skills in Microsoft office.
- Willing to work on weekends.
- Proven ability to multi-task and able to deliver independently.
- Experience in Statistical Package in Social Science (SPSS) and Adobe Photoshop would be highly desirable.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a health promotion / nutrition related position.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
If interested, please send resume and degree certificates to email@example.com.